Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

*red and being stopped-or so i think*

it's quite funny how i did ride a jeep in kamuning and not ending up with like 6 people wiht the same color of outfit.ü and there were these two guys who went down at k-7th street, but was also replaced with a guy in red! haha, how marvelous. i know it's quite shallow, but hey; that was fun.ü

and yeah, that last gut looked so much like ken. only cuter. which also reminds me of summer camp last year when ken was my ycc.ü

i just don't get the point where i am so out of words right now. or maybe i do and just deny it... well, maybe. i have this addiction to my blog which is constantly turned to to write these things; not because i have to broadcast it to the world, no. but to vent it all out in such a fashion i know my mind will work. i have never been so spontaneous in this manner. or so i deny again.

but today, and the past days, and the weeks, have lead me to this utter silence; to keep me from saying the things i so long to say but cannot. i do not know if it's the problems, or the lack of interest, or simply not in the mood for anything fun but to hang around with the pEz. i start to hate myself again.

or so i think.
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home