Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

*it's been three years since; and two months since..*

okay, may 18 2002 was the day i was "vindicated". nyak, is that the word for it? no, wait.. oh yes.. may 18, 2002 was the day after i have sworn that i would never to enter politics, that it was just a mere platform to infamous political crap.

i was wrong. i ate those words. i did run for sk kagawad, and did win.ü and may 18, 2002 was the first day of the rest of my political life. never did i know it was coming. that was so darn stupid. but hey, i've learned we wouldn't be stepping down until year 2008 due to lack of funds. whaaa?! okay, i was expecting 2005, worse, 2007.. but 2008? ohwwkaay..

may 18, 2005. it's been two months since we parted ways. did i ever emotionally recover? do i have these thingies over and over? well, not really in the "good" stage yet, but i am trying my best to recuperate, bigtime.

i hate myself. i still miss. but darn, i have to do this. wish me the best.
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home