Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

*camp and some summer loving*

oh my goodness! i have never been so happy in my whole life, after this camp!ü it was held just last friday (as i've said) and heck, all the stress i had was almost gone by the time i went home!ü

let's groove tonight...

the first night started out a bit late... but i never was prepared for being a prayer warrior.. nice work krizia, marvs and bugi... mwahaha!ü with it's twists and turns, it turned out okay.. except that i didn't sleep until maybe around 4:30 am.. the twist was me and bea wouldn't want anybody knowing that we were still up, so we texted each other; thing is, we were just a bed away!ü krizia i think, didn't sleep, as usual.ü

saturday and it's twists...

a little am twists, funny lunch, jason coming around, and me-well, me and my breakdowns did shake that up a bit. everybody was nuts! with my exception after the majority of claret chapter came around. alterations, that is. i am a bit missing right now, but hopefully, i'll make it through. i have learned lots of lessons that day. and maybe, just maybe, i'll make it real soon.

oh, my gawd! it's true!

i denied the whole camp that i did crush on this guy.. he was hardly noticeable that friday... but when things got fixy, well... hello handsome! haha, that was marvelous!ü

the first day of the rest of my life...

saturday night's sleep was peaceful. i just hit the bed immediately and slept-bigtime!ü it's just that i kept hearing the song "best i ever had" over the radio.. okay, huhu. and well, that could be the last day i'd cry, but not the last day that i'll miss. maybe it is the first day of the rest of my life.ü

ate jonah...

this was written on my letterbox:
"i know that you are going to be a great leader! kahit anung problema dumaan sa'yo alam kong kaya mo yan. lovelife? well... kung 'di sha para sa'yo malamang mas may ipapalit si lord na mas pogi, sweet, religious, talented, open-minded, faithful, charming na guy... any girl does not deserve to be treated like that! you're special! god bless and good luck sa lovelife and sa studies! »ate jonah"

i'm praying on that.ü who? i dunno. when? dunno either. but whoever he may be, old or new... i'm just here, waiting.

and for you? you're just the best i ever had.

~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home