Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

*haha, stupid. kiss me freak... AGAiN*

still do, still does... pfft. damn it! are these transition thingies this hard?! i haven't been so stupid in my whole life! white shirts, the blah and the blooh, candy pez, ice cream... what the heck is wrong?! what wnet wrong? i have tried, beaten some and then some more... pfft. darn... here's a song i loved so much by anggun, thank stupid princessa nicolette it does ring a bell.... well, it's a "sorta-music-review" with some of the lines.. i mean, i don't want to copy that again; only justifying that i listen to my head right now and my stomach that i'd want to touch the mac in the casserole already.ü the mac is just across me. haha, what a glut. anyway, here goes, foh reeeal...

...Friends threw some parties, I've been to them all there's not one that I missed..

i've been to almost every outdoor event, promise! well, not all i'm invited to, but hey, that's progress... but i know it isn't enough. what to do, what to do...

...And I've tried to spend my time with somebody new, But everyone still reminds me of you..

haha, stupid me. i like this guy. i've been crushing on him ever since i can remember. wait, that's dumb. *ponders* oh yeah, and so i do. maybe i did. but hey, that was like 6 years ago! he was cute then!! or was he that feeble-minded enough to make him cute? oh heck, anyway.. he doesn't work. he just fills the space like a pathetically rag comforter. that's going to make it worse. and well, well, tell me i'm such a bratty bitch but... he's fallen for me! i made a guy fall for me! *sarcastic, applause* and suddenly, i feel so sick again. eeew. and this guy? do i really like him? i dunno, all of a sudden. double eew... *barfs*

...And tried to play some songs that change my point of view, but every sound still reminds me of you..


yuck. spongecola, hale, alex band, incubus, the pathetic recording of pearl jam, mojofly, kitchie's latest release, anggun, wtf am i counting?! gawd, whatever i hear, i can relate.. whatever i sing, i relate... what i am writing/typing now.. i can relate! whoa, that's a big no-no, but what can i do? the voice, the sound, the related songs and the mutually favored. can i not listen to the radio without even remebering? gawd...

i cannnot lie, but i cannot face the truth; so here i am, typing into my hole of personal and unpersonal wanton blurbs... i face the world with a corrected smile, unreasonable reasoning, and the missing of a person who you get to see, hear, and feel... but unpresently there to convince you that it isn't the memories that you are talking to, but the sad oppressed reality that i cannot face the truth alone.

no, not yet. but i know i will.
when? i don't have an idea. so now, i will savor the faults of being princessa.
again, i miss.
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home