Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Friday, June 10, 2005

*you live, you learn*

i have been in this new school for three days now. funny it is quite funny that i already have a handful of friends already. i never expected that. life has been stressful right now, and changes sometimes can really dry your guts out. so far, deppression does set in; thus eating the princessa state of mind. harhar, marvelous.ü

i really think i need that prozac.

i am stupid. i know it. i mean, fall your friend... your best friend, or if that's what call it. if i couldn't help it, what's next? breakdown? oh, puhleease... this crap is really getting on my nerves!

and what if i can't get pEz back? what's next? another breakdown? this is pain, damn it. and i miss, again. and i recall. and what's next? peace mof mind is so hard to obtain right now. i hate myself. i still love pEz. nasty little bitch.


I'll keep searching
Deep within my soul
For all the answers
Don't wanna hurt no more

I need peace, got to feel at ease
Need to be.
Free from pain - going insane
My heart aches, yeah

Sometimes vocabulary runs right through my head
The alphabet runs right from A to Z
Conversations, hesitations in my mind
You got my conscience asking questions that I can't find

I'm not crazy,
I'm sure I ain't done nothing wrong
I'm just waiting
'Cause I heard that this feeling won't last that long

Never ever have I ever felt so low
When ya gonna take me out of this black hole?
Never ever have I ever felt so sad
The way I'm feeling yeah, you got me feeling really bad

Never ever have I had to find
I've had to dig away to find my own peace of mind
I've Never ever had my conscience to fight
The way I'm feeling, yeah, I just don't feel right...


i still love. deny, deny, deny. realize, admit, pain.
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home