Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Friday, June 24, 2005

*ugh, boys...*

today is the day when i really know that i am crushing... *uish* is it that hard? really dunno.ü there's this guy, who's oh-so-not-that-cute; but i like him. damn. is he nice? very.is he sweet? very. is he marvelous? very.every single day i look forward to see him, even if he's late, and everytime we have the same classes together. we talk, oh yeah, but i do feel that sometimes my eyes and actions do betray me. hope not *chuckles* it's just that it's a bit awkward telling the world, ranting out that "hey, i like yew!!!" it's just s0o funny.. to think he's not as cute as the jeep boy.. but it's just so great.ü gives me the tickles when he's around even if he smells like somebody's grandpa (hey, my grandpa smelled great! =P), even if he usually's out of the room... even if he's just chairs away... it just feels so great.ü he's cute. or is he?üüü

haha, kiss me freak, i am a "careerista"... *guffaws*ü
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home