Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

*transitions...*

it's been three years... waiiiit, i was just singing, sorry. :D well, the mind does forget, but the heart reminds your weary head every now and then that, "hellooo girl, hellooo.. you are missing someone!" damn it when that happens. thse twisted thingies do suck, bigtime. it is hard, you know, and this transtion ennui thing may help, but only in split seconds. i know that i am not feeling bad because of pms, but because the dumb missing thing. it's not funny, nor happily accepted. i feel sick at all times because of the doings of my hypermnesiac-run head. i guess that's why i didn't really have belief in myself. if i ever did sing that well, or if i did write that good, or if anyone DID ever care if i did sing and say, "pare, si nikki LANG yun. why make such a fuss?" or if anybody did love me. except my dawg, of course. and the world does come down crashing down. crash AND burn. ow, that hurt. haha, kiss me freak.

my head doesn't work well for the past months, especially when the thought of bringing "it" back makes me feel so low. wish me faith to get life back on track. after all, "it's been a long time since i cried and was left out of the blue".

~*princessa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nikki dear, wanna talk? when will u be online? ill try to be online every night. message me okay?

~~ate kaye

*im hurting too nikks...

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home