Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Friday, May 06, 2005

*and oh, how dumb i can get*

okay now..

c'mon, let's get some chow...

life has never been so hard on me, ever! this is the hardest thing i've ever dealt with since "i-dunno-what-and-when". i have never been so happy and the same time dumbfounded with the one-track-mind i now weary upon. *bawls* labo. can i get my life back?! this horrenduous fallacies, a twisted person, wtf am i saying?! omg, i'm typing.. damn, and i'm not thinking! oooh, how saddie. bwahaha, i am OFFICIALLY not myself today. nyarnyar. except that the thought of camp chows my head off. i dunno that maybe i'd get to sing like a sick bird or something. is that my inferiority complex knocking? oh, heck, mebbe. damn it! am i even saying something good here?! *sob*

oh, so now i know that's why i wrote the "chow" thing.


i know i look dumb... why bother? oh, heck...

i have made a fool out of myself for the past month, people know it; my friends know it; he knows it (stop playing dumb), worse; his friends know it. muharhar, bigtime. what do i do about it? well, STILL play dumb. *sob* life is hard. only i know how weary i am of all this, and how i want to get over it all... but sometimes, it's just painful, after all that was said and done.

i don't want to look and feel dumb anymore. i just want my life back.

~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home