Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

*blast from the past*

It’s three in the morning
You're nowhere in sight

And all that I wanted was
To be with you tonight
I've watched love get closer
And then fade away

I've seen you believe in me
I've seen you trying to stay

But what good is holding on
When you know that all
You can think about is letting go


They say if you love someone
Then set them free
If they come back again
Then in the end it was meant to be


I thought we were lovers
I thought we were friends
I guess when reality steps in
The dreaming ends


We live for the future
We learn from the past
No matter how hard we try
Some good things never last


All you can think about is letting go
Be true to yourself, my love
That’s all I ever wanted you to be
Just don't forget to smile

When you think of me

I' ll reach for the stars
I have got them in sight
There's someone who really needs me
Out there in the night

We'll live for the future
We'll learn from the past
No matter how hard we try
Some good things never last
Why can't they last?



ewan ko ba, pero i guess this day is just one of the most depressing ones ever since may month ever came around. sigh. as if anybody has to do something with that. boohoow. anyways,it's always so timely that whenever i feel funny, it starts to rain.

ohgawd, help me out, anybody? *sob*

so anyway, the days in the life of the demented princessa MUST go on... must NOT forget that i have a life, as to may anybody may not know. waha.more of the patient encoding even if your boss has this odd capacity of chopping your head off. sigh. but anyways, i have this friggin' LSS on Van Halen's Jump.

only proving that i haven't lost my touch.ü


i have made up my mind to stay and stray away from what i have been pondering about for so long. it may come as a guilty shock treatment, but i do believe it would be for my betterment and not for his. this time, it's my world, although sounding very selfish, but this time, it has to go my way. i have been putting up with so many heartaches for so long that it would just be about time i'd go far, faraway.
period. but after i set things properly before school resumes.

it's about time i did something good for myself.if nobody'll notice what good things i have done for them without question, without reprimand, without shitty, bitchy-fitty commenting, well then...

it's about time i'd say goodbye.

~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home