Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

*sunset daze*

i have sunset daze's selfish as LSS, and add join the club's nobela. nyahaha.ü

anyways, sooner or later i'll really love the encoding job. just a little more time allotment then i'll do greater. wahaha.

am happy that i was able to attend mae's bash at king of jaipur last night. the food was well, funny... but rapao's silly jokes and impersonation of a 5/6 set the happiness right. that was the first time in summer break's history that i had such a hearty laugh. thanks rapao.üÜü

thinking my heart out, i'll never know what suits me. or so i think. i can never be the same princessa, but i do pray for something that'll change eveything else for the better.


it's not bad to miss, but it just so happened that not all things are worth saying, and that some are just better left unsaid.

a girl like me can be somebody whom anybody can run to, cry on, lean on... but it'll be such a big mistake to make me cry. it'll make and break. i am resilient, but it'll leave such a big blow in my life. i am strong, yes, but i am human. i do cry.

too bad i miss you. too bad you dunno who you are. if you may, you wouldn't exactly care the way i wanted you to.

~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home