Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

*come around*

we-hell, if it isn't the 23rd of april.Ü wasn't planning to indicate basically anything, but hey, it ain't my fault.ü here goes:

» today marks seventeen's 1st year as to making me a makeover product.ü that was a saturday, and the weather was just marvelous.Ü i was indeed queen for a day. haha. pinch me.Ü

» there are just some things in life that are just some of the ideas and principles not worth going back to, or so i may think. there are just instances wherein you'd suddenly think of the decisions you've made if they were really meant to be just like that; or maybe perhaps you just made that and fate just makes it's course.

i basically dunno if i made a mistake in my decision, or if i am about to. if i am really contented with my stance or i'm pseudo-dwelling in 'pseudo-bliss'. if i am really happy or not. if i'm wading in wonderland or not. if i buried happiness under the covers that i wouldn't get to distinguish it from the pillows and everything else. sigh, this is pathetic.

was it something wrong i did, or is it something i forgot for so long that it just had to take the starry night to make me realize how much i missed you. call me stupid, but i'd like to know how much and how far this goes... if it was just because of the summer fling fevers or whatever. *sigh* here goes summer fever again.


yes, i did miss you. just too scared to admit it in your face. i still do.
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home