Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

*"ano bang kulang?"*

anyways, have been to magallanes and cubao and back today. haha.ü marvelous how 'alive' i still am. nyahaha.ü mom and i met up with tita rota to go check out the prospective place where tita rota's new branch shall rise. gawd, i could go on.

we went to prospect site no. 1: the site's to die for, i say. with the view and the space and the strategic planning, it's great.

"powtek! me kulang!" as i have said to myself in a matter-of-fact way... there has to be something wrong.

"oh, there's no comfort room!" haha.ü

afterwards, we went over to Dayrit's for lunch, and i had pasta americana. it was sooo good, i tell you... but here i go again:

"powtek! me kulang!" as i have said to myself in a matter-of-fact way... there has to be something wrong.

"oh, the pasta ain't got no pepper!" nyahaha.ü

and so the day went on and on and went on and on (yawn), i am still maria francesca domenica trinidad estrada. marvelous.

kick my ass for just this once, but uhh... "powtek, ba't parang me kulang?!"


there's got to be something missing.

or perhaps, just someone.

i know it's, or perhaps, he's just out there.
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home