Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

*memoirs of long-gone past*

haha,lola did come home. last 18th.

but i'd rather not talk about what transpired between she and my parents, it's all so grown-up-ish so, i'd not like brag it out loud. she'll be having xmas in davao; and would you believe that i'd think of that as good riddance. hehehe.ü


anyway, the christmas rush is here! it's feverish! *guffaws*ü and i'm loving it!!!! hahaha! and my, i love life more than usual... deym. =p anyways, life hasn't been this acknowledgedly blessed, really... i'm thankful.ü

when we went to LNMB, this high had flooded my veins; not because it was were i'd literally find my grandparents, or lola's constant gnawing on my mother's nerves (although i pitied mom so much because that's where i really saw her cry from annoyance; so much i'd wanted to rip granny's head off, or meeh-mah-moe running away for a split second tring to hide those tears... nada.

but the idea of being there after 2 years of solace... it was there that i fell in love with a person that i'd unknowingly spend almost part of my life. nice one. it was there that the text brigade started, and the talks, and everything else. the christmas breeze took me off my feet; and i couldn't help but smile.üÜü

too bad life couldn't go my way at times.

but hey, i've gone this far... really!ü i'm happy, and discovering more of what i can do, who i can be; on how flexible this lady could go. i never knew that i could be this and that, on the capacity of fully loaded. happy to brag, because there was part of 2k5 that got my guts out of my systems-- making my cry constantly, taking my ego away from me and my belief in myself.

i'd never want to go back there. EVER. i lost myself back at that time warp.


as i go down memory lane, i'd like to thank my friends, my family, and the people who made it all happen... who made me who i am, may it be good or bad. i am tougher, stronger; although still the same cookie who'd cry at movies and bad dreams, i'm still ME. only redefined.üÜü


so many people, so many places... may it be good or bad.... i'd tempt myself to name a few, but they know who they are. and to those who got a free invite to view my rantings... you're one of them

happy birthday, blog! you're a year old already, and am sooo proud of you! *12.23* *cheers*


i could go on and on!!!!
love the world!
~*princessa_xiii

2 Comments:

Blogger jepi said...

just bloghopping..nice blog =)

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nikki!! i tried and tried, but still i'm unsuccessful.. for some reason, i can't tag on your tagboard? how come diba.. as in naggiveup nako sa struggle hehehe.. cguro mga 10 tyms nako nagtry and i feel bad kasi lagi kita nakikita sa blog ko at nagsasabing "lau, tag ka sa blog ko!" hehe eh un waaaah so dito muna ko sa comments hehehe :D mwahugs!! merry christmas! :D

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home