Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

*valerie, gemma and a wrist-turning day*

today's the start of the training for the regional press conference (erratum on nov. 30 post which should've been regional instead of division), and my goodness... my wrists hurt from the constant training!Ü i, valerie and may were the official delegates for the december 12 event. hoohoow, if ever we win this crap, we're on our way to an expense-paid, allowance-laden, fun-filled after-school vacation!!! hahahaha!!! wo0o0o0o0o0ot!

as if naman mananalo ka... ahehehehe.ü

anyway, on maria sharine valerie pablico. she was miss july a.k.a. hangin which is surprisingly my friend right now. she's wonderful.ü and damn, she's crazy. :D i'm happy we're friends.Ü


as they say, "lose one, gain one." i don't care if i lost my pseudo-best-friend-for-life, at least there's valerie. and gemma. PBFF is history, since i officially hate her guts already.


maria gemma s. tadeo. my goodness, from the july scrabble tournament to the division competition to the YMCA search... she was around!Ü she's my "alter ego", so she says... seatmates, categories, having the same likes and dislikes, being earth babies and sophisticated dweebs, we are one.Ü


lose one, gain one. yeah, not just one, but three. plus camille.Ü

i am happy. i crush over jeep. i await christmas like a little babie girl. i love my life. i love the Lord. i love the world.ÜüÜ

and lastly, ayheytbetzesandasowlz. *wink*

~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home