Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Friday, December 02, 2005

*day twooh*

wow. this day's really a burner!Ü

day two of the division training for the regional press conference was indeed tiring but absolutely fulfilling.Ü additional allowance, more inspirational writing, more friends, and a pact that mrs. meneses made us promise to: that we write and write and write our hearts until the day of the big competition comes, december 12.

what she doesn't know is that i don't have to promise (aside from i have "promise phobia), because i do write everyday, in the form of my blog.üÜü

this girl named pam... she reminded me so much of tina pechardo, only more tisay and more well, healthy. gawd, if you've seen her shooters... she made me feel like an anorexic lookalike. *guffaws* but the delivery of her articles, the way she wrote them was so vividly planted that it made my article look like a big pooh-pooh pile that i wanted to dissipate in my seat. i even thought of not passing it at first since my backache was already taking toll, and i looked like a rag doll in denims and baby dolls. whew. but she delivered them so wonderfully, and that relation to it was so wonderful. and i praise pam for such skill.Ü


but when it came to the top three presentation of articles, MEHN!ÜÜÜ i was in the third spot out of 75!! hahaha! and so this demented journalist has made her mark in the history of training.Ü


ako si nikki. matatag, matibay, maganda, malupet, astig na batang manghahayag. ikaw?Ü


oh, blog... you're almost a year old!!! advanced happy birthday!!! *12.23*

and oh yes, to anyone who read such.. cmawn, tag.. for crying out loud! it's almost my blog's 1st birthday! hahaha!


but don't even think of reading the december archives.

what, i can't hear you? oh, you wanna read it?

sure.

but it ain't that pretty. =p


love the world!ü
~*princessa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger, what are we going to do...? I'm not sure about you but it's getting harder and harder to enjoy my blog because of all the spam it's getting attacked with. You may be having a similar problem... I enjoy my normal site about sexy french kissing tips because it doesn't get cluttered with shallow comments, but when I'm visiting other blogs and places on the web looking for sexy french kissing tips stuff it seems to be everywhere.

Well, good luck with your website goals. I wish you the best.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home