Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

*whatcha!*

i've been reviewing my back issue of candy just this morning during jorn class, and i remembered the interview with yael and champ. *uish* here's what they hadtah say abiut a question that banged my head months ago...

"What does it really mean when a guy says, "It's not you, it's me."?"

YAEL: "It could mean a lot of things. It's a cliche that a guy says when they're too lazy to explain."

CHAMP: "Honestly? It's a nice way to say it's over.


hahaha! why'd that come sooo late, when i'm already miles away!?!ü

nice try.

anyways, speaking of journ class, i was chosen again for the Rotary's Oration Competition which makes you make a piece to orate yourself. nice try. what's next?ü well, have another life to live again. this is quite complicated.... here goes the emcee-for-a-day on the 29th. damn. these are the things that keep me from competing! arrgh! =p how to campaign for batch queen at the same time, host the show? oh, menn..


jeep, boy... can you rock the world again?ü

love the world!
~*princessa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I see you've aquired quite a skill for the web. I was wondering if you'd be willing to stop by my love and kissing site and give me some tips. Please don't confuse this with another spam comment, I was just out looking for love and kissing sites and your blog came up. I noticed you've done a great job so I thought I'd compliment... Anyway, feel free to check me out and good luck with your project.

See ya ~

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home