Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Monday, December 26, 2005

it's like... huwaAaAaAaAaAAAaaAAattt?!!!?!!!

what's she gonna do at our place?? duhh...


"i shall spend time with your siblings and play with them..."

uhh.. please interpret "play". *chuckles*

anyway, christmas day turned out fine. SUPER. thanks to megawatt and you-should-know-who-you-are.. i know you should.


There's something about the look in your eyes
Something I noticed when the light was just right
It reminded me twice that I was alive
And it reminded me that you're so worth the fight
My biggest fear will be the rescue of me
Strange how it turns out that way...
-echo, incubus


this is for you.

yes, YOU.

"you" starts mass confusion. coolness.ü
*eilabxoo*

~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home