Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

*norahjonesing*

»ay lab ep eeh yuu!!!«

GAWD!!! FEU grabbed the title from DLSU just yesterday!!! *cheers* goodness... pano ba yaaaan... hahaha! glory be to ep ee yuu!! haha!ü and congratz to arwond santos, their glory is well-deserved, after that dumb commotion of DLSU's asst. team mngr. literally punched santos's back after game 1... hawhawhaw.. tao nga naman pag pikon! nyoohoohoow!

ay lab ep eeh yuu...
macareer nga...
*guffaws*

»haLe-oh

what's with the hale cd at home that even mom and dad drool over their sawngs?!ü well, understated, but aren't they to die for???!ü anyway, here's my LSS, here tonight:


So long to you my love
Don't be afraid to run away
I know you'll be okay
Just take your time to find

But i need you here tonight
I need you here inside
I need you here tonight
I really, really need you here tonight

Made up my mind on this
Too late for me to hold you back
Maybe to short or dumb
To cry for you but i will anyway


It's all my fault
To feel this way for you that day
I know i am and i will
Though it's wrong,so wrong


Cause i need you here tonight
I need you here inside
I need you here tonight
I really, really need you here

I need you, i need you
I need you here inside
I need you i need you
I really, really need you


uish... kornee mo estrada!!! datz zso sappy... but hey, unapplicable but cute.ü

»merry ex-mas«

i suddenly remembered xmas '04, and boyohboyohboy... was i happy then... and mean. hawhawhaw... such a devil then!!üüü *devil* hahaha...

i wish i could make barbie squirm with envy that i did it and she hasn't.. yet! i mean, danced under the stars... muharhar!!! ;p

i'm such an angel.ü

just norahjonesing.ü


we love because its the only one real adventure life offers. - N. Giovanni



~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home