Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

*eyes on me*

the 7th of september is indeed tiring! gawd...

it just so happened that today is skewl's 26th founding anniversary that really made me a dummy doll for all teachers. whew. go here. go there. do this, do that. try this, try that. train here. train there. write here. write there. waaaaah! life sucks. but hey, being an emcee the 2nd time around does have its benefits, a la eyes on me, haha!!!ü *toink*

i'm tired, short of breath, happy. i don't wanna go to skewl tomorrow. i miss afternoon siestas and matinee vcd movies.ü

am i falling? well, not yet!!! but, as i've said... a la eyes on me!!!!ü *uish*
toink, toink, toink!

could i change the tag of *blank*_pRincessa to *toink_princessa?ü eheehee, wanna try...

~*toink_princessa

uish! ang kyuuuuuuuuuut!!!!ü

ay kras yuuu...üÜü

~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home