Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

*twist and turn*

the barangay23 youth center almost perished in flames last friday... lotsa things rushed into my head the minute i heard the news (since i was that lazy to go to skewl), the things, the newly-bought computer, the set of board games, the membership forms... not to mention the drum set, the electric guitars, the amps, the mics, the newly bought bass guitar... everything even the newly-boughtguitar went rushing in my head!!! gawd, and the thought of not singing for the rest of the year, the youth performance, the TGIF grand presentation... all went rushing into my head and i couldn't help but shed a few tears. oh, que horror as i scrambled all the way from home to durian street to see the extent of the damages.. thankfully, i heard wrong. they told me that it did perish... wahe, thank God the only thing that was damaged was somewhere around the 3rd floor and not everything!!!ü

the Lord works in mysterious ways, i say. Thank you Lord.ü

and yes, as i face the day tired yet aware that the sun rarely shines on my face already, one thing is now sure....

he's not the first thing that enters my mind anymore.

thank you Lord.ü
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home