Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

*last sHoRtY_10 post.. honest*

yesterday typically racked my head off! *whew* i now have "dancer's legs" -the kind of legs that are kinda wobbly from dancing.. but damn it... we won 3rd place!!! better one than none, ika nga.ü but i was expecting more of the journ side.. that part was shitty hard! =p nyweiz...

i'm home right now, and over the week, this is the only time i get to realize how much i missed the little devils and my mom... no matter how weird some things can tick her off and blow her head off and practically blame the fall of waterloo on you; i admit i did miss her, and i love my mom more.ü

i still hate that barbie doll. when can i forgive her? well.. lemme think first. dream on, girl... you know too much for a "mistaken vested interest".

i try to avoid some songs that can break my patience, really. i've analyzed some things that'll make me the old nikki i've been with and without jason. those times really made me think out loud that trying to find a way to survive each day without him. and now is the time that i should (and i know i've already did!) change, for the better.ü in fact, no matter how mean he's been to me, he's taught me how to be stronger; and i have found an outstanding identity in myself without jason by my side, and i'll live up to that.

although sometimes, i can't help but think of what could've been if JaNi23 was still alive; unfalingly making the world go ooh and ahh with that presence.

and then i realized... wait... JaNi23's still around, still the same content but from a different aspect, in different worlds only.

i continue to love myself, and the world.ü
~*princessa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Military issues content warning to combat-zone bloggers
By Leo Shane III , Stars and Stripes Mideast edition, Saturday, October 1, 2005 Some guidelines There are new OPSEC guidelines which have been put forth by DOD and the Army regarding internet safety.
Interesting blog. Like it! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Check out my society site/blog. Lots of society related stuff.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nikki.. it's good to know you're gonna be okay.Ü take care always!

p.s. just remember that what comes around, goes around... and that doesn't mean that you'll just shut your heart on him, okay? keep a placxe in your heart for jason frodo, but get to love the world so much more. okay? miss you superlots!!!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nikki.. yw muna ky jas? can't blame yah.. but itsa gud thang yer movin on nah! mishoo!

p.s. di aq nonymooz.. si kayla 2!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIKKI!!!!


oh MAGGAWD!!!


sErYoSi KnAH??


oPe Zo0o...

sO dAt uL bE oKei NaH!!!

LaByaHh pRettYpuSs! =)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home