Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Friday, October 14, 2005

*mooh*

today's just one of those days when you think that you're the sweetest little devil on the face of the planet, which you can face the fact that you can come second. okay, nikki princessa's always second, just basing it on the birth order. oh. but second-born kids are just wonderful, correct?ü oh, yeah.

damn. but being such a bad-bitch-when-mad has its ups, too.ü you can beat them in a punch, a taunt, a rawr, a torment, a real statement... they get the bara-blues whenever they hear Her Majesty speak. *curtsies*

whoever's gonna batch queen '06, good luck. *hahaha*

as for yew, sometimes i hate you.i hate you so much that i could kill you. i hate you so much that i wish that you'd just dissipate into thin air. you and you. sometimes i just try to think about the time before crossing roads; if it was really worth it. i hate you so much that i regret my past regressions, my actions towards you.

sometimes, i just love you. just sometimes. *liar* damn it, i love you. still.

oh yeah, sometimes i think you're just so lucky that someone loves you as much.
stupid you, stupid me.

~*princessa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day, I have visited your blog.
It is very nice and I will bookmark you.

I have a Werbegeschenke site.
It is about Werbegeschenke

Come to see my site too.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home