Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Monday, June 27, 2005

*back to square one*

and i have learned my lessons... darn you stupid girl.. want me to enumerate?

you can never mix ateneo and la salle... but you can always shift to UST...

the vball game against UST was super-damn-fine, and that pimentel and my ever-idol pano and balse did their best! *applause* i admit that patti and the gang did quite good... but talk about the dancing... call that some blah. =P i love UST not just because their freaking damn good, but because we're talking 'bout boss.. boss santamaria. mom's hS coach. the terrod of sJc.. dear oLd alma mater. period.

and you can never mix la salle and ateneo... if you know what i mean.ü


i have this theory, as my mind ponders and contemplate on this darn gloomy day...

i cannot live life without love, but with fries and sundae? sh0o0o0o0o0o0ore

and for now? well, let's just fall down as this day looks so much like me. gloomy and unpredictable. damn it.

want some fries

~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home