Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

*sent items*

this is the most exhausting summer i have ever encountered since summer 03. this is really pathetic, yknow what i mean. i have never been so down like this. *sob*

i'd like to announce credits... hehehe...

caloy» well, not exactly.. but your hints made me think, over and over.
katrina» at least there's a mariano girl who listens..
joen» i just love your patience, bes.ü
keira» how unlikely how two girls, both estradas can meet at ends of this earth.ü i feel for you, too.


anyway, remember all phones do have sent items as folders... don't go fooling around, or else yer mommies just might tinker with it.ü

you just know how to make a person hurt, ano? you're smart... i'm smarter than you think.

it still hurts how life can be so unfair.
i miss.
~*princessa

2 Comments:

Blogger kL said...

nikki...still not feeling better? u make me worry...^.^ dont wori...if ur hurt..im also hurting with you. *i did something that's hurting me now e*

6:28 PM  
Blogger  I am Annie said...

*hugs* dOn't yOu worry about a single thing. =) God loves you. i love you. everyone on the face of the planet loves you! =) there's always greener pasture - believe me! hehe. sOmehow, kahapon marked the last day of my self-pity. hehe. kalbaryo kuno. hOpe yours ends soOn as well. God bless. *mishuebes*

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home