Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

*trying*

to move on to the new world. i am singing to the tune of j'Lo's "get right" haha, how not me. anyway, i am back on the dating scene. i have been to three dates since sunday, and again by next week. should i feel happy about that? weeell, maybe.

not that i am bragging or what, but is my status s0o obvious? argh. anyway, i am trying my best to get out of this labyrinth of arrangements. not waiting for 9:30 calls. or keeping quiet about it. or every movie watched together. that i only have to check two accounts instead of four. and that la salle would look dumber again. or i know somebody that could masquerade as a lasallian. or that my name does look cute in a word with a number. and that i am still alive. should i be happy? duuno.

i miss.

~*princessa

1 Comments:

Blogger kL said...

uy...dating..^_^ babalitaan mo ko priness nikki ha..:)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home