Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Friday, April 01, 2005

*summer romance*

hekhekhek... wh0a, summer. what and where to do. gosh, i am so0o0o0 excited!ü i may not be going to the iLc, but i guess there are lots to be "fixed" in my agenda.ü i just wonder why just some people are so corny-in-love. not that i'm sour or anything; i mean, i am happy with hi, around... but aren't some peeps so immature? *guffaw*

damn, i love summer!!! *dance, dance, dance*

1 Comments:

Blogger kL said...

alam mo for some reason i cant post a meesage on your chatterbox. hmmmph! anyway. dear if you want to ask me how i put up those pics..when will you be online sa ym ba? just leave me a message on my blog, or anywhere kung kelan ka online para i can teach you how to do it..^_^ okies..? misssssssshhhhuuuu. u take care. musta vacation so far? tsaka how did you do your playlist?!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home