Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Monday, February 21, 2005

*wakekeke, stronger*

i couldn't help but notice the paper placemat at mcdonald's just an hour ago; describing the year of the tiger (which is my year and most others): "you are sensitive, emotional, and capable of love." mwahaha, how "me". i am "sensitive", emotional but not in the sense of being a brat, and yes, i am very much capable of great love.

it's just that i love too much that usually it ends up being me who gets hurt the most.ü

THIS WAY UP

á

princess nicolette has fragile contents which may break!

From Go-Quiz.com


~*princessa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. if you need to say something whisper because this is top secret. you're invited to join blog ladder. don't tell any of your little friends:

# www.blogladder.com #

shhh...

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home