Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

*15th..*

the 15th of february, for me is not just post-valentine recollection of past memoirs or some soppy story of olden days. it is not a day in which all singles get together and have this sick revelrie to accustom themselves to the mere booboisie that taunts the singles and jeers at the couples.

jason told me never to compare myself to other people around me; for i may be better than the one next to me whom i may think as the supermodel of the world. or the most happiest people in the face of the earth. because all of us have these flaws which are almost completely covered with society-lacing to make us more acceptable.

damn, he is sooo right. he told me that last night in between uncalled sobs and impromptu speeches and unrecognized coughing. that's the lesson for the 14th.

back to the 15th, it's been a year since he changed my life. thank God he greeted me and viseversa.
~princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home