Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

*another day*

To see you when I wake up,
is a gift I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same, as I do,
is a Three-fold utopian dream
You do something to me
That I can't explain
So would I be out of line, If I said
I miss you.
I see your picture,
I smell your skin on
the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days,
but already I am wasting away
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know, that I care

And I miss you.ü

bravo, bravo, for incubus. this is incubus' song "i miss you". haha, how real. i have grown this attachment to my blog, because i do not have all access to all my friends lives to bug them all day with my sentiments. pweh. i have bronchitis, again. which is acute. thank gawd it's acute and not chronic because if it was chronic, well, i dunno. i have developed this migraine which strikes at noon and before sleeping (what time do i sleep at night anyway?) at night, i get accustomed to it because of to much thinking. i try to get rid of some habits long accustomed to, like sitting infront of the phone at around 9:30pm, and saying the dreaded word since i'd only say it to Vodka the Dog. haha, vodka is our inbreed labrador. such a pretty, happy soul. i have this addiction to pop cola already and brownies; well at least its not liquor and chasers.

i am tired, down, hard up breathing with a painful chest and an aching headache. literally and emotionally. arrgh. but i know this strong, bony soul of mine will make it through. help me God.

~princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home