Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Friday, February 11, 2005

*i am..*

apathetic, sympathetic, sick, tired, in pain, in "pain"... gosh, what the heck have i done wrong? this is so painful to bear. *sigh* it caught me by surprise, and by surprise it makes me feel like dying. *sob*
tell me, just tell me what went wrong.i'll never take "i dunno" for an answer and "it's me".

*singing* oh, i miss you so much i long for your love it scares me that my heart gets so weak that i can't even breathe how can you take things so easily baby, why aren't you missing me? *sob*

i'm worth the world, your worth the universe. it's worth the wait. *sob*

~princessa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nikki..
sorry..
pati sa phone call the other night.
truly, i am.

2:54 PM  
Blogger kL said...

hey, whats wrong dear nikki? hope everything does well soon. ^_^

2:29 PM  
Blogger kL said...

*goes

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home