Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Monday, January 03, 2005

twenty-oh-four--twenty-oh-five...

so, it's been a year since lotsa things have happened. twenty-oh-four has brought a lot of things into my life, whether bad or good; they have made me who i am right now. now, what have i gotten?ü is it my jason? is it that i have learned to fight back? is it that you get to realize that not all people you think that are your friends are actually your enemies that can kill you in one blow? or is it the mere multiplication of life's friends, learned lessons that have piled up through all those 366 days filled with love, hope, hardships and blessings?ü maybe so. but thank you, thank you Lord God for a year well fulfilled with you at m side, together with my family, my friends, and yes, my bebyü, and the frienemies who did nothing but bring me down but unknowingly brought me up high to my best. thanks, twenty-oh-four, as i embrace the new year ahead; i have a bundle of memories to bring along.ÜüÜ

JaNi23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home