Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

*freedom redefined*

i have never been so free in my whole life.. without much to think about or fuss about, life is indeed blessed.üÜü

when and while people still tackle the issue on birth control, cooling off and moving on, we-hell.. i'm tackling the idea ON WHO TO ASK OUT FOR THE PROM.üÜü

haha, aykrasyuudyip!!! *bLeh!*

and on this cutie, he has never been so delicious in a baseball cap! wahahahaha! uish! totoink! boom! bam! wah-hah-mooow! =p

oh, my.. haha! am crazy again!Ü


about you, i haven't totally erased you off my list, i won't forget you, anyway. but for now, i'll remember you on summer nights and christmas eves to come.ü


love the world!ü
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home