Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

*bongga ka day fever*

22nd of october, 2005.

in two days, i am officially a two-year-old YFCer!!! *applause*

just can't wait!

but hey, isn't supposed to mean the "super active" mode? in my case, it's the "pseudo-active-mode". haha. mew. =p

anyway, 64 days and counting 'til the 1-year-anniversary of dancing in the moonlight. waiiiit, am i supposed to write this? anyway, here are some things i could do... can i keep it up? dunno. well, let's see:

» grape soap. ohmahgoodygoodytwoshoez!

» remembering that grape soap reminds you of that december 5 affair. really, it does!!! eew...

» that dancing in the moonlight is sooo passe, in my case

» that you can't dance under the lights of the christmas tree, either, this year.

» i'll miss something, someone all because of christmas eve 2k4.


i'll be happy for you, if you'd be happy for me... -g. stefani

i'll keep it up, i'm happy, anyway.Ü

wish me luck, wish me all the love in the world.
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home