Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

*why?*

i hate myself. bigtime.

i have recently proven through studies that i am a certified lovefool and i cannot forgive myself for that.

why, why do i still hang around him when all i know of what i'll get is all heartaches and pains, why am i always happy whenever i get to see him, at the same time weep deep inside? why do i react, really? i do not overreact, to tell you the truth; but why do i still react?

why do i think of this particular person, who has broken my heart to pieces time and time again, who can be the most infatuated, irresponsible, irrational, annoying, inconsiderate, insensitive boy on the face of the planet? how many times do i have to hang my heart in the air?

and why do i hate this girl that i have grown to love all the while? i hate her, really... really, really, really.


















dearest pEz,
i hate you. i hate you. i hate you. i miss you. i miss you. i still love you. damn it.


~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home