Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Friday, August 05, 2005

*i couldn't help it... it's all your fault*

today's a day that has passed in which i have proven myself the nicest, most forgiving, most optimistic, most stupid princessa alive. i have sung my heart out, lost my voice over an after-lunch drink of gulaman and gruel, expected, became happy, expected, became sober, became happy, annoyed, became happy, got myself frustrated.

talk about mikka's stepmother... *rawr* boy, was she a snub snob! *gasps*

i wish i haven't had my heart broken... time and time again this always happens; proving myself stupid for the nth time now.

i wish i haven't had invited...
oh, how i wish.

he didn't come anyway.
but i wish he didn't promise.

damn it.



in fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. in real life, the princesses kiss the princes, and the princes turn into frogs.

from 'by the river piedra i sat down and wept'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home