Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

*la dialogo un la conscientia de maria*

maria: i think i'm doomed... i am falling. again.
conscience: por favor, maria... he's taken!
maria: and what do you want me to do? headbang again???
conscience: i wasn't saying that.
maria: you were hinting...
conscience: well, i uhh..
maria: see! you suck!
conscience: at least now, you know.
maria: i think i'll fall to pieces again.
conscience: oh, maria... i dunno how to help you like this. do it on your own.
maria: is it true, that no matter how you wonder how it goes, love will always be as irrational as can be?
conscience: sorta.
maria: that's so stupid.
conscience: well, that's how it goes, birdbrain!
maria: oh, my...
conscience: oh, my what?
maria: here we go again...


~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home