Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

wow, summer's nearing. i can just feel it.ü

when i get out of the house, i can just smell the narra trees in bloom. although the trees are obviously a street away from ours, its there.

summer sun has never been this bright and warm since the i-don't-recall-days, and summer nights are just to die for. ü

i am constantly making changes, alterations in my life that i never thought were possible. maybe it's part of life. and maybe it isn't. but someday i'll know why i had to.

it's natural to miss people, now isn't it? but you can't mope in missing all the time. although keeping yourself preoccupied is the best therapy for it. so far, i am happy with what life has for me.ü

i'm itching for a job once again. but call centers aren't an option as for now. argh. ;(

but anyways, that won't keep me from being myself.ü




love the world.
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home