Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

*blank*

these are just one of those days- err, weeks in which i wish what i shouldn't wish not.


for whatever reason, this week in particular has been very heavy on my nerves. is it my temper? (one should call it dystemper, the one of the dogs :P) or my patience? rather, the world that surrounds me? i dunno, i really don't. my patience has been running thin on me and everything and everybody else, when the fact is i try to be more lenient than usual, more lenient than ever. sigh. :(

i wish i didn't go to school today, yet i wish i just did. i passed off roast chicken for lunch at home just to get to school in time for my 1pm class at guess what: 12:40pm! the dumb jeep i rode from quiapo didn't stop at the post office, it stopped at the city hall! inaway ku nga, ampeste kase eh. i love my stupid psych class.. but couldn't seem to find where they're "classing"!!! my gawd! my stomach's churning, thanks for the support, but i don't even seem to have the drive to eat. horrible, horrible day, horrible, horrible week.

sometimes i just wish i was alone once again. lightning hit me right now if i wasn't telling the truth.. no worries, no obligations, just free me. it's just sometimes, people take you for granted; that everything'll be all right at a snap of a sorry. it's not always like that, you know.. it'll never be. i bend, i mend, try to understand amidst my uncontrollable bitch fits and super-short patience.. i know that this may sound selfish, but sometimes i think i'm the only one doing the dirty work.










i love you so much duckie, and i wouldn't trade you for the world. but sometimes, things point to the idea of me wanting to have my own world back just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home