Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

*blah*

you pick up the pieces, and the magic is lost..

wlalan.

anyways, it's the 24th..

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com



i'm showing myself some love, for a change.. sometimes, it gets complicated when you love a lot of people then you tend to forget yourself.. then you blame them in the end for not getting enough. tut-tut, royalty, the world is yours.

i lacked a lot of love lately for myself, and i still lacked to those who expected more from me.. i'm sorry, i so am.. but sometimes, things don't and can't always be the way we want them to be.

i'm gonna make rob stick with the haircut at least until later than january 2nd.. heeheehee :P

i love the holidays.. always did, always will.♥
love the world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home