Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

*A104 et. al*

everybody got into the message forwarding lately while I get to stay UN-LOADED!!! the curse of the no-class days! no allowance! ehk.. but anyways, here goes:

»ze MESSAGE
☺ first of all, i'd like to thank everybody in the block who have contributed to my sanity/insanity and my silence/noise. for those who had put up with who i really am and what i am, with my 2 left feet and my dysfunctional mathematical part of my brain. there were times when i had to cry and i had to laugh; for those who didn't care, okay, for those who did, THANK YOU. my first block section in college life did make me grow a little more, and helped me get out a little more often of my shell. you people are just fabulous.ü

»ze one-word thingies
☺ raissa-BFF
☺ kat-EIC
☺ jedi-kumakaripas!
☺ rhei-paramore forever/zelle
☺ zaira-laitera
☺ abby g.-2 lessons gargz.. 2 lessons i'll live by.
☺ cat-dollshoes
☺ pepito-UPD-FA/advocacy tour!!!
☺ kitzy-eskwela.com
☺ jam-doodle ni rai!
☺ queen-pink
☺ mich-gwapo
☺ annalyn-tangkad
☺ ceasar-papi!!!
☺ airiz-mami!
☺ bri-conyotic bunso
☺ john-FOB
☺ red-cousin lookalike
☺ iara-anime
☺ ning-ara mina
☺ jhavor-fudgee/veklavoo
☺ eunice-tartans/plaid polos
☺ jb-dreadlock extensions
☺ weng-rasta!
☺ nile-checks/ukay/SJC
☺ ago-donut
☺ joyce-lalong matangkad!!

»ze factoids

☺ i wanted to become a lawyer, then a model, then a nun, then a nurse, then a newscaster when i was younger

☺ i want to drive a lamborghini murcielago, fire engine red just for one day. on the other hand, make it an escalade. :p

☺ i had 3 imaginary friends when i was younger: moe, molly and bodega

☺ i always thought that freddy krueger or the boogeyman was under my bed when i was younger, just ready to pull me going under

☺ people in kindergarten called me "white lady"
...and i was "barok" during that time :P

☺ i am usually contented with a small clique

☺ i am a perfectionist, even if i myself ain't perfect

☺ there was once in junior year that i was literally hooked on chocolates, ingesting more than 30 curly tops per day

☺ i wish i had spent more time with my maternal grandparents

☺ i wish i never ever had an ex as despicable as *toot*. on the other hand, i wish i never had exes.. i still wish i had never encountered heartbreak and rob came ASAP.

☺ i wish i had two kids: a boy just like me and a girl just like rob. in traits.

☺ i love jan robert orense dolor. he's the love of my life. and truly, truly irreplaceable.


well, there you people go.. TAG! have a great sembreak you people!☺


love the world.
~*princessa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home