Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Monday, March 06, 2006

*bratatat!*

I FREAKING WON!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!ÜüÜ

first of all, i won the TEODORO VALENCIA SEARCH FOR OUTSTANDING CAMPUS JOURNALISTS, REGIONAL LEVEL for Copyreading and Headline Writing Level, 5th Place.Ü

second,i won the 2nd Place for Essay Writing in English, CMLI-CAYAW!!!ÜüÜ

wahahaha, tibaaaaay!

it's just soexalting, the freaky feeling when you get to see your efforts come into materialization...i never counted on winning the CMLI feat, since almost all were from the private school categs; to think i was once part of that. but no, i am proud to say that i have given my school's name the privilege to have me as part of the student body. right? oh, yeah.ÜÜÜ

and yeah, you? marvelous how you can rock my world.ü thanks!Ü

love the world!
~*princessa

1 Comments:

Blogger Oops said...

yay! congrats bez! ^_^

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home