Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Friday, March 03, 2006

*the now lactose intolerant princessa*

i have been taking milk ever since i can remember.. and love it. in fact, i drank more milk than ate did when we were younger! whatever happened to my system that heck, i cannot stand milk anymore!!! waaah! *sob* this is pathetic! ;/ i drank milo-milk this morning, and felt fine. the next hour after, it was like my stomach mumbled, churned and chanted its guts out during the DivEx! *sob* ehem, ehem... btw, the division exam was uhh, well... FINE. if my classmates get what i mean! nyahaha!Ü

anyway, i've been feeling oh-so-fine lately, even with the lactose intolerance (still can't get over it! aargh!)... i have been feeling this schoolgirl-rush whenever he's around.ü staring 'til my eyes pop out, then when he catches me or whenever he's near; my oh my, i get this stymied reaction of gulat + tago + tago! hahaha!Ü he's unavoidable, he's wonderful, he's cute. hehehe.Ü

and i, the now-lactose-intolerant princessa feels so much like a naive girl again.
i love the feeling. very much.ÜüÜ


love the world!
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home