Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

such a bitch!

i could wring her neck off!!!*aargh* she ruined, practically ruined my day! whores like her shouldn't be kept on the face of the earth! why, oh why, me; the slap-happy princess just sock her head off! she could've just done it another day, why should it be the 23rd?! she is a trying-hard tramp who thinks she could outrun everyone else. yeah right. one thing i can say to you. you, yes YOU, are just the worth of the garbage scattered on the street. how i despise your presence, such a trying-hard arriviste tramp.

merry christmas, blair witch. thank you so much for ruining a day in my so-called life. as you always do.


JaNi23

1 Comments:

Blogger kL said...

yeah niks...cno xia? :)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home