Someday i'll fly, someday i'll soar; someday i'll be so damn much more: 'cause i'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

*wah days*

i cannot believe how a stupid dragon could sell me to daddy... how shitty of her. some butthole she is. *barf*

and how siopaos like her could only prove how ceramic she really is. weird. i just assume she really IS made the way she should be. i thought all the while that she had thrown away all grudges against me and whoever away.



WTF, what was the red-letter given in the church for?! ang plastic niya ha..

anyway, we'll be having this useless recog day coming up.. so much for two hours under the sun with the same dragon and the bitchy teacher who almost ate my guts. dragons talaga.. waha. :))



love the world.
~*princessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home